Many of us tennis players have day jobs in the Central Business District. What many tennis players in the Central Business District do not know of, is that there is actually a very highly qualified tennis stringer, Sharon Yeo and her shop String-Fix, that is conveniently located at Raffles Place, in Hong Leong Building that is one of the best tennis stringing services in Singapore.
Sharon is an ATP Tennis Stringer who was part of the Official Stringing Team for the Malaysia Open 2010. Sharon has strung tennis racquets for several big name tennis stars such as David Ferrer, Scott Lipsky, Lu Yen Hsun, Roger Vasseli, Michal Przysiezny and Michael Russel.
In addition to the convenience of her tennis stringing service in Singapore in the Central Business District, Sharon has just acquired a brand new state of the art electronic stringing machine, the Tecnifibre Ergo Pro ATP, the most premium of tennis stringing machines. The stringing machine is one of the best available in Singapore that few can hope to match, featuring a carbon design shell, double action clamps, electric brakes, string measurer and a compatible electric stand.
But most importantly of all, Sharon is a committed, dedicated and meticulous stringer who goes out of her way to provide the highest quality service to her tennis playing customers in Singapore.
String Fix is located at
Hong Leong Building
16 Raffles Quay
Mondays – Fridays: 10.30am – 7.00pm
Saturdays: 10.30am – 2.30pm.
Closed on Sunday and Public holidays.
The TAG International Tennis Academy Definitive Guide Series
We hope you have found this article on one of the best tennis stringers in Singapore informative and helpful. If so, please share it with your tennis playing family and friends.
This article is part of the TAG Definitive Guide Series which encompasses the best tennis advice available on the internet. If you enjoyed this article, some other interesting tennis instruction articles you may like:
- Best tips to a reliable Double Backhand by TAG Coach Israel Abarquez
- Best tips to a powerful serve by TAG Coach Michael Mantua
- Best tips to a single backhand return of serve by TAG Coach Peter Egos
- Best left-hander tips by TAG Coach Parekh Pratim
- Best tips to a devastating one hande d backhand by TAG Coach Bo Alburo
- Best tips to a knee buckling drop shot by TAG Coach Ten Rapeepat
- Best tips to an effective Serve and Volley Game by TAG Coach Ray Evan
- Best tips to an impregnable defence by TAG Coach Rocky Paglalunan
- Best tips to a ferocious inside out forehand by TAG Coach Jeremy Maniago
- Best tips on the art of poaching in doubles by TAG Coach Dave Regencia
- Best tennis conditioning exercises to become more accurate and powerful and outlast your opponents by TAG Coach Bobby Esquivel
- Best advice on Nutrition and Diet in Tennis for Peak Athletic Performance by TAG Coach xt
If you are looking to improve your tennis, you can look to some of Singapore’s best private tennis coaches such as the tennis coaches from the best tennis academy in Singapore, TAG International Tennis Academy by taking private tennis lessons. We can be contacted at +6598395232, or contact us HERE.
TAG International Tennis Academy
Where Champions Learn to Play
Winchester Tennis Arena
Where it’s Game On, Always.