Winchester Tennis Arena I 4 Indoor Tennis Courts
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please do not contact (Call, WhatsApp or Email) us for any tennis court booking related enquiries for Winchester Tennis Arena. Please be informed that we are unable to assist with such enquiries and will not be able to respond to them nor assist you with court bookings over the phone. Please only contact us for Lesson-related enquiries. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Winchester Tennis Arena (WTA) is nestled in the tranquil surroundings on Alexandra Park at 12A Winchester Road Singapore 117786, Winchester Tennis Arena offers four beautiful fully sheltered indoor tennis courts, which is one of best indoor tennis court in Singapore.
WTA strives to be the gathering place of top tennis players, tennis teams, and social tennis groups. Competitive Junior Tennis Players can also learn tennis in Singapore safely at the indoor tennis courts and push themselves hard without the worry of the inconvenience of inclement weather for your tennis lesson.
TAG International Tennis Academy conducts the best tennis lesson (private or group tennis lessons) by our certified tennis coaches, without the inconvenience of inclement weather in these indoor tennis courts. To know more of our private tennis lesson rates, please click here.
Winchester Tennis Arena
12A Winchester Road
All Day: 7.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m. (last lesson at 9.00 p.m.)
Learn Tennis with TAG International Tennis Academy
Learn Tennis in Singapore by having private tennis lessons by some of the best tennis coaches in Singapore from TAG International Tennis Academy available. Find out more HERE.
TAG International Tennis Academy is widely-regarded as the best tennis academy in Singapore, and we conduct some of the best group tennis classes or personal private tennis classes for competitive Junior players to all ages to learn tennis in Singapore at the indoor tennis courts.
Indoor group tennis classes or personal private tennis classes are available at Winchester Tennis Arena, learn and train by some of the best tennis coaches in Singapore from TAG International Tennis Academy at these four indoor tennis courts.
For enquiries, please call or WhatsApp at +65 9029 8400 or email us at email@example.com.
HIGH PERFORMANCE JUNIORS OF TAG INTERNATIONAL
TAG International Tennis Academy’s roster of high performance Juniors who have achieved outstanding results in the Singapore Tennis Association SPEX Junior, Intermediates, Advanced and Open Tournaments have been numerous over the years. (In photo: Multiple-time Under 16 Champions at 15 years of age, Mikaela Hiu and Katelyn Chua with their Gold Medals at Kallang Tennis Centre, Singapore.)
The TAG International Tennis Academy Definitive Guide Series
This article is part of the TAG Definitive Guide Series which encompasses the best tennis advice available on the internet. If you enjoyed this article, some other interesting tennis instruction articles you may like:
Technical Instruction Guide:
- Best tips to a Powerful Modern Forehand by Coaches of TAG International
- Best tips to a reliable Double Backhand by TAG Coach Israel Abarquez
- Best tips to a powerful serve by TAG Coach Michael Mantua
- Best tips to a on the return of serve for a one-hander by TAG Coach Peter Egos
- Best tips to a devastating one handed backhand by TAG Coach Bo Alburo
- Best tips to a knee buckling drop shot by TAG Coach Ten Rapeepat
- Best tips to a ferocious inside out forehand by TAG Coach Jeremy Maniago
- Best tips to a picture perfect topspin lob by TAG Coach Parek Pratim
- Imparting the Advanced Foundation to Juniors to Ensure their Long Term Development
Tactical Instruction Guide
- Best tips to an impregnable defence by TAG Coach Rocky Paglalunan
- Best tips on the art of poaching in doubles by TAG Coach Dave Regencia
- Best tips to an effective Serve and Volley Game by TAG Coach Ray Evan
- Best left-hander tips by TAG Coach Parekh Pratim
- Best tips to hit the ball Early on the Rise
Tournament Preparation Guide
- Best tennis conditioning exercises to become more accurate and powerful and outlast your opponents by TAG Coach Bobby Esquivel
- Best advice on Nutrition and Diet in Tennis for Peak Athletic Performance by TAG Coach xt
- Mental Toughness Secrets in Tennis to Win You More Matches
- Essential Items you need in your Tennis Bag on Match Day
Singapore Tennis Information Guide
- Complete guide to Ladies Tennis in Singapore
- Comprehensive guide to tennis strings, and the best tennis stringers in Singapore
- Spotlight: ATP Malaysia Open Sharon Yeo of String Fix in the Central Business District of Singapore
- Spotlight: Australian Open Stringer Melvin Tan of Leisure Sports in Orchard Singapore
- Spotlight: Best children tennis birthday party host Mervyn Goh of ImaginArts
- Spotlight: Interesting things to know about Coach Rapeepat Thonghatta including that he was coach to 2 ATP Players before joining TAG
- Why TAG International Tennis Academy is widely acknowleged to be the best tennis academy in Singapore
- Racquet Review: The Wilson Pro Staff Roger Federer Laver Cup Limited Edition RF97 2019
- Spotlight: Coach Bo Alburo – ITF Men’s 35+ World #2
- Spotlight: Coach X – ITF Men’s 35+ World #56
- Coach X appointed as Senior Coach of the ActiveSG Tennis Academy
- Coach xt and Peter Egos win Singapore Open Men’s 2019 Doubles Title
If you are looking to learn or improve your tennis, you can look to some of Singapore’s best private tennis lessons conducted by the best Singapore tennis coaches from the best tennis academy in Singapore, TAG International Tennis Academy by taking private tennis lessons. We can be contacted at +65 9029 8400 or contact us HERE.