PROFESSIONAL TENNIS LESSONS IN SINGAPORE BY ELITE TENNIS COACHES OF TAG INTERNATIONAL TENNIS ACADEMY
TAG International Tennis Academy was founded in Singapore in 2001 by Tan Xu Teng, or affectionately known by his coaches and students as Coach X, with the vision of establishing a professional tennis club management company and tennis academy in Singapore based on holistic teaching approaches to provide competitive tennis juniors and players of all skill levels with the highest quality tennis lessons in Singapore by elite tennis coaches in Singapore.
TAG INTERNATIONAL TENNIS ACADEMY, SINGAPORE
Over the years, the TAG International Tennis Academy methodology has proven to be extremely effective and popular with high performance competitive tennis juniors and tennis players of all levels. With several tennis programs for competitive and recreational tennis players in Singapore training with our philosophy of delivering highest quality professional tennis lessons in Singapore based on the latest developments in foundation technique, theories, teaching methodology, tennis strategy and tennis tactics, imparted with passion, dedication and attention to detail, our satisfied clients have achieved remarkable rates of improvement and outstanding results in local and international tennis tournaments.
Since its inception, TAG International Tennis Academy’s tennis lessons in Singapore have touched more than 5,000 clients. Many of these remain clients of TAG International Tennis Academy today, a testament to the standards of the tennis coaching programs conducted by us. TAG International Tennis Academy’s strong growth has enabled the tennis school to engage even more highly qualified tennis coaches who share the same vision, coaching philosophy, framework and approach to tennis as their Founder, Coach X.
At present, TAG International Tennis Academy runs a comprehensive suite of tennis programs in Singapore and tennis lessons in Singapore for participants of all ages and playing levels. TAG International Tennis Academy has the experience and expertise to customise its tennis programs to suit the individual needs of its clientele, instead of relying on a standardized, overly structured approach to instruction.
TAG INTERNATIONAL TENNIS ACADEMY @ WINCHESTER TENNIS ARENA
On it’s 15th Anniversay in 2015, TAG International Tennis Academy reached a milestone in its history by opening Singapore’s first ever indoor tennis courts named Winchester Tennis Arena. Nestled in the tranquil surroundings on Alexandra Park at 12A Winchester Road Singapore 117786, Winchester Tennis Arena is the proud home of TAG International Tennis Academy with four beautiful fully sheltered indoor tennis courts. With a generous roof of 40ft and a 15ft baseline, it is suitable for high level tennis training and competitive tennis matches and formal tennis tournaments in Singapore.
TAG INTERNATIONAL TENNIS ACADEMY – CLUB MANAGEMENT
With its deep experience in club management, TAG International Tennis Academy has helmed the tennis programs for several prestigious town and country clubs in Singapore, delivering high quality and structured tennis programs to their members. Clubs that TAG International Tennis Academy have managed or are continuing to manage include The Tanglin Club, Chinese Swimming Club, Serangoon Gardens Country Club, Warren Golf & Country Club, Safra Mount Faber, Safra Tampines, Safra Jurong, Safra Yishun, Home Team NS Balestier, Home Team NS Bukit Batok, Changi Beach Club, Ferraria Park, and Lake Life. Clubs that are interested in professionally managed tennis programs are welcomed to contact us to explore such possibilities.
TAG INTERNATIONAL TENNIS ACADEMY – PRIVATE TENNIS LESSONS IN SINGAPORE
Private lessons are the platinum standard of TAG International Tennis Academy’s tennis lessons. Meticulously planned in discussion with you, the client, each tennis lesson is specifically tailored to your exact needs. Technical drill sessions to improve a weakness into a strength, tactical live ball sessions to appreciate the nuances of winning match play strategies, or just a hit about after work after the end of the day in the office, TAG International Tennis Academy’s private tennis lessons offer you the client unparalleled development potential, at the privacy of your own session, at a time of your choosing.
Lesson at Winchester Tennis Arena SHELTERED COURT
(inclusive of court hire)
Per Hour Ad Hoc : $120 / hour
10 Hours Package : $1,100 ($110 / hour)
25 Hours Package : $2,625 ($105 / hour)
50 Hours Package : $5,000 ($100 / hour)
Lesson at anywhere in Singapore
(inclusive of court hire)
Per Hour Ad Hoc : $95 / hour
10 Hours Package : $900 ($90 / hour)
25 Hours Package : $2,125 ($85 / hour)
50 Hours Package : $4,000 ($80 / hour)
TAG INTERNATIONAL TENNIS ACADEMY – DOUBLES MASTERY TENNIS LESSONS IN SINGAPORE
Doubles Mastery by TAG International Tennis Academy is a course developed by the collective efforts of TAG International’s team of elite tennis coaches.
Many players play doubles like they play singles, just extending the center line and each player plays half and rallies cross court.
That’s not the way doubles is played. There are concepts like the Worker Bee (the hardworking returner), the Terminator (who poaches off his partner’s good set-up shots), and specific spots on the court where you can draw specific responses from your opponents.
There are also statistically advantageous positioning tactics known as “The Stagger” to completely dominate your opponents and limit your opponent’s effectiveness and options. Conversely, we also impart the statistically disadvantageous positions so that you avoid limiting your options and giving away easy points to your opponents.
Doubles Mastery also imparts very specific responses to common scenarios that are encountered in a typical competitive tennis match. By knowing the winning responses to these scenarios and constantly practising the shots and patterns, you will be streets ahead of your opponents in thought and familiarity and typical outcomes to easy manage the responses they can put back at you to confidently defeat them.
Doubles Mastery also focuses on teaching you how to be a better doubles player individually, so that you can doubles partner anyone in your social tennis or club league. The emphasis on when to poach, when to pinch towards the middle, when to steal a point, how to bait an opponent into giving you a ball you want, and the specific footwork patterns required to execute these shots are emphasised.
Perfect for regular partners or ladies teams that participate in the WITS and LTS tournaments in Singapore. Sign up now and learn how to play the best doubles in your life, and be loved by your club mates, teammates and social groups.
… Immerse in the TAG International Tennis Academy Experience Now.
At TAG International, Where Champions Learn to Play.
The TAG International Tennis Academy Definitive Guide Series
We hope you have found this article informative. If so, please share it with your tennis playing family and friends.
This article is part of the TAG Definitive Guide Series which encompasses the best tennis advice available on the internet. If you enjoyed this article, some other interesting tennis instruction articles you may like:
Technical Instruction Guide:
- Best tips to a Powerful Modern Forehand by Coaches of TAG International
- Best tips to a reliable Double Backhand by TAG Coach Israel Abarquez
- Best tips to a powerful serve by TAG Coach Michael Mantua
- Best tips to a on the return of serve for a one-hander by TAG Coach Peter Egos
- Best tips to a devastating one handed backhand by TAG Coach Bo Alburo
- Best tips to a knee buckling drop shot by TAG Coach Ten Rapeepat
- Best tips to a ferocious inside out forehand by TAG Coach Jeremy Maniago
- Best tips to a picture perfect topspin lob by TAG Coach Parek Pratim
- Imparting the Advanced Foundation to Juniors to Ensure their Long Term Development
Tactical Instruction Guide
- Best tips to an impregnable defence by TAG Coach Rocky Paglalunan
- Best tips on the art of poaching in doubles by TAG Coach Dave Regencia
- Best tips to an effective Serve and Volley Game by TAG Coach Ray Evan
- Best left-hander tips by TAG Coach Parekh Pratim
- Best tips to hit the ball Early on the Rise
Tournament Preparation Guide
- Best tennis conditioning exercises to become more accurate and powerful and outlast your opponents by TAG Coach Bobby Esquivel
- Best advice on Nutrition and Diet in Tennis for Peak Athletic Performance by TAG Coach xt
- Mental Toughness Secrets in Tennis to Win You More Matches
- Essential Items you need in your Tennis Bag on Match Day
Singapore Tennis Information Guide
- Complete guide to Ladies Tennis in Singapore
- Comprehensive guide to tennis strings, and the best tennis stringers in Singapore
- Spotlight: ATP Malaysia Open Sharon Yeo of String Fix in the Central Business District of Singapore
- Spotlight: Australian Open Stringer Melvin Tan of Leisure Sports in Orchard Singapore
- Spotlight: Best children tennis birthday party host Mervyn Goh of ImaginArts
- Spotlight: Interesting things to know about Coach Rapeepat Thonghatta including that he was coach to 2 ATP Players before joining TAG
- Why TAG International Tennis Academy is widely acknowleged to be the best tennis academy in Singapore
- Racquet Review: The Wilson Pro Staff Roger Federer Laver Cup Limited Edition RF97 2019
- Spotlight: Coach Bo Alburo – ITF Men’s 35+ World #2
- Spotlight: Coach X – ITF Men’s 35+ World #56
- Coach X appointed as Senior Coach of the ActiveSG Tennis Academy
- Coach xt and Peter Egos win Singapore Open Men’s 2019 Doubles Title
If you are looking to improve your tennis, you can look to some of Singapore’s best private tennis coaches such as the tennis coaches from the best tennis academy in Singapore, TAG International Tennis Academy by taking private tennis lessons. We can be contacted at +6598395232, or contact us HERE.
TAG International Tennis Academy
Where Champions Learn to Play
Winchester Tennis Arena
Where it’s Game On, Always.