Tennis Lesson at ActiveSG Yio Chu Kang Tennis Centre
You may BOOK the ActiveSG Yio Chu Kang Tennis Centre tennis courts HERE.
ActiveSG Yio Chu Kang Tennis Centre is managed by ActiveSG of Sport Singapore. There are 9 outdoor tennis courts at this Tennis Centre and they are available for booking from 7.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m. daily.
Our TAG International Tennis Academy’s tennis coaches could also conduct private tennis lessons for kids and adults at the Yio Chu Kang Tennis Centre. The private tennis lesson price is between $100/hr to $120/hr. As one of the best tennis academies in Singapore, TAG International Tennis Academy’s coaches are well known to be among the best tennis coaches in Singapore. You may find TAG International Tennis Academy’s roster of private tennis coaches that are able conduct private tennis lessons at the courts.
You may contact TAG International Tennis Academy at +65 9029 8400 or HERE for more information to register for tennis lessons in Singapore.
There is plentiful car parking at the public tennis courts. There are also squash courts within the facility. There is also an ActiveSG gym for your use after your tennis game, 400m running track at Yio Chu Kang Stadium and an olympic size swimming pool to cool down at the Yio Chu Kang Swimming Complex next door.
The public tennis courts are well maintained, well lit and are very popular and heavily booked so users are advised to book two weeks in advance when the tennis court booking window opens.
Tennis balls are not provided so you will need to bring your own. The water fountain is also outside the tennis courts so you are advised to bring your own water bottle. Nice male and female washroom are available just outside the courts.
Yio Chu Kang Tennis Centre
200 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 9
The TAG International Tennis Academy Definitive Guide Series
This article is part of the TAG Definitive Guide Series which encompasses the best tennis advice available on the internet. If you enjoyed this article, some other interesting tennis instruction articles you may like:
Technical Instruction Guide:
- Best tips to a Powerful Modern Forehand by Coaches of TAG International
- Best tips to a reliable Double Backhand by TAG Coach Israel Abarquez
- Best tips to a powerful serve by TAG Coach Michael Mantua
- Best tips to a on the return of serve for a one-hander by TAG Coach Peter Egos
- Best tips to a devastating one handed backhand by TAG Coach Bo Alburo
- Best tips to a knee buckling drop shot by TAG Coach Ten Rapeepat
- Best tips to a ferocious inside out forehand by TAG Coach Jeremy Maniago
- Best tips to a picture perfect topspin lob by TAG Coach Parek Pratim
- Imparting the Advanced Foundation to Juniors to Ensure their Long Term Development
Tactical Instruction Guide
- Best tips to an impregnable defence by TAG Coach Rocky Paglalunan
- Best tips on the art of poaching in doubles by TAG Coach Dave Regencia
- Best tips to an effective Serve and Volley Game by TAG Coach Ray Evan
- Best left-hander tips by TAG Coach Parekh Pratim
- Best tips to hit the ball Early on the Rise
Tournament Preparation Guide
- Best tennis conditioning exercises to become more accurate and powerful and outlast your opponents by TAG Coach Bobby Esquivel
- Best advice on Nutrition and Diet in Tennis for Peak Athletic Performance by TAG Coach xt
- Mental Toughness Secrets in Tennis to Win You More Matches
- Essential Items you need in your Tennis Bag on Match Day
Singapore Tennis Information Guide
- Complete guide to Ladies Tennis in Singapore
- Comprehensive guide to tennis strings, and the best tennis stringers in Singapore
- Spotlight: ATP Malaysia Open Sharon Yeo of String Fix in the Central Business District of Singapore
- Spotlight: Australian Open Stringer Melvin Tan of Leisure Sports in Orchard Singapore
- Spotlight: Best children tennis birthday party host Mervyn Goh of ImaginArts
- Spotlight: Interesting things to know about Coach Rapeepat Thonghatta including that he was coach to 2 ATP Players before joining TAG
- Why TAG International Tennis Academy is widely acknowleged to be the best tennis academy in Singapore
- Racquet Review: The Wilson Pro Staff Roger Federer Laver Cup Limited Edition RF97 2019
- Spotlight: Coach Bo Alburo – ITF Men’s 35+ World #2
- Spotlight: Coach X – ITF Men’s 35+ World #56
- Coach X appointed as Senior Coach of the ActiveSG Tennis Academy
- Coach xt and Peter Egos win Singapore Open Men’s 2019 Doubles Title
If you are looking to learn or improve your tennis, you can look to some of Singapore’s best private tennis lessons conducted by the best Singapore tennis coaches from the best tennis academy in Singapore, TAG International Tennis Academy by taking private tennis lessons. We can be contacted at +65 9029 8400, or contact us HERE.