Tennis is as much a sport about skill as it is about speed, strength, and the physicality to outhit, and outlast your opponent. In this article, Coach Bobby and handsome teenage tennis star Aaron Chiu of Singapore show you the best free-weights physical conditioning exercises to enhance your tennis game so that you can soar to more tennis victories (and a beautiful body).
Single Leg Calf Raises
Dumbbell Presses on Balancing Ball
Dumbbell Flyes on Balancing Ball
Straddle Shoulder Presses
Balance balls Clean and Press
Aaron Chiu is a Singapore Open Semi-Finalist at the tender age of 15. Aaron Chiu trains with the best private tennis coaches such as TAG Coach Bo Alburo and Coach Bobby Esquivel from the best tennis academy in Singapore.
We can be contacted at +6598395232, or contact us HERE.
We hope you have found this article on physical conditioning informative and helpful. This article is part of the TAG Definitive Guide Series which encompasses the best tennis tips available online. If you enjoyed this article, some other interesting tennis instruction articles you may like:
- Best tips to a reliable Double Backhand by TAG Coach Israel Abarquez
- Best tips to a powerful serve by TAG Coach Michael Mantua
- Best tips to a single backhand return of serve by TAG Coach Peter Egos
- Best left-hander tips by TAG Coach Parekh Pratim
- Best tips to a devastating one handed backhand by TAG Coach Bo Alburo
- Best tips to a knee buckling drop shot by TAG Coach Ten Rapeepat
- Best tips to an effective Serve and Volley Game by TAG Coach Ray Evan
- 9 Best tips to an impregnable defence by TAG Coach Rocky Paglalunan
- 6 Best tips to a ferocious inside out forehand by TAG Coach Jeremy Maniago.
TAG International Tennis Academy
Where Champions Learn to Play
Winchester Tennis Arena
Where it’s Game On, Always.