Winchester Tennis Arena I 4 Public Indoor Tennis Courts
Winchester Tennis Arena (WTA) is the brainchild of TAG International Tennis Academy’s Managing Partner, Tan Xu Teng. Nestled in the tranquil surroundings on Alexandra Park at 12A Winchester Road Singapore 117786, Winchester Tennis Arena offers four beautiful fully sheltered indoor tennis courts, which is one of best indoor tennis court in Singapore.
WTA strive to be the gathering place of top tennis players, tennis teams, and social tennis groups. Competitive Junior Tennis Players can also learn tennis in Singapore safely at the indoor tennis courts and push themselves hard without the worry of the inconvenience of inclement weather. These beautiful sheltered indoor tennis courts are for rent for recreation and social games as well. Winchester Tennis Arena has 3 indoor tennis courts suitable for playing your WITS and LTS Tennis tournament and tennis competition matches on weekday mornings. You may contact us for block bookings of the indoor tennis courts.
TAG International Tennis Academy manages and conduct the best tennis lesson (private or group tennis lessons) by our certified tennis coaches, without the inconvenience of inclement weather. To know more of our private tennis lesson rates, please click here.
The indoor tennis courts at Winchester Tennis Arena are well-acknowledged to be the among best public indoor tennis courts available in Singapore.
Winchester Tennis Arena
12A Winchester Road
All Day: 7.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m. (last booking at 9.00 p.m.)
**Updated: 19 June 2020
Our 4 public indoor sheltered tennis court at Winchester Tennis Arena is now open for booking from 19 July 2020.
Please take a look at our safe management measures for the resumption of Sport And Physical Exercise & Activity during Phase 2 (“Safe Transition”).
Learn Tennis with TAG International Tennis Academy
Learn Tennis in Singapore by having private tennis lessons by some of the best tennis coaches in Singapore from TAG International Tennis Academy available. Find out more HERE.
TAG International Tennis Academy is widely-regarded as the best tennis academy in Singapore, and we conduct some of the best group tennis classes or personal private tennis classes for competitive Junior players to all ages to learn tennis in Singapore.
Indoor group tennis classes or personal private tennis classes are available at Winchester Tennis Arena, learn and train by some of the best tennis coaches in Singapore from TAG International Tennis Academy.
For enquiries, please call or WhatsApp at +65 9029 8400 or email us at email@example.com.
The TAG International Tennis Academy Definitive Guide Series
This article is part of the TAG Definitive Guide Series which encompasses the best tennis advice available on the internet. If you enjoyed this article, some other interesting tennis instruction articles you may like:
Technical Instruction Guide:
- Best tips to a Powerful Modern Forehand by Coaches of TAG International
- Best tips to a reliable Double Backhand by TAG Coach Israel Abarquez
- Best tips to a powerful serve by TAG Coach Michael Mantua
- Best tips to a on the return of serve for a one-hander by TAG Coach Peter Egos
- Best tips to a devastating one handed backhand by TAG Coach Bo Alburo
- Best tips to a knee buckling drop shot by TAG Coach Ten Rapeepat
- Best tips to a ferocious inside out forehand by TAG Coach Jeremy Maniago
- Best tips to a picture perfect topspin lob by TAG Coach Parek Pratim
- Imparting the Advanced Foundation to Juniors to Ensure their Long Term Development
Tactical Instruction Guide
- Best tips to an impregnable defence by TAG Coach Rocky Paglalunan
- Best tips on the art of poaching in doubles by TAG Coach Dave Regencia
- Best tips to an effective Serve and Volley Game by TAG Coach Ray Evan
- Best left-hander tips by TAG Coach Parekh Pratim
- Best tips to hit the ball Early on the Rise
Tournament Preparation Guide
- Best tennis conditioning exercises to become more accurate and powerful and outlast your opponents by TAG Coach Bobby Esquivel
- Best advice on Nutrition and Diet in Tennis for Peak Athletic Performance by TAG Coach xt
- Mental Toughness Secrets in Tennis to Win You More Matches
- Essential Items you need in your Tennis Bag on Match Day
Singapore Tennis Information Guide
- Complete guide to Ladies Tennis in Singapore
- Comprehensive guide to tennis strings, and the best tennis stringers in Singapore
- Spotlight: ATP Malaysia Open Sharon Yeo of String Fix in the Central Business District of Singapore
- Spotlight: Australian Open Stringer Melvin Tan of Leisure Sports in Orchard Singapore
- Spotlight: Best children tennis birthday party host Mervyn Goh of ImaginArts
- Spotlight: Interesting things to know about Coach Rapeepat Thonghatta including that he was coach to 2 ATP Players before joining TAG
- Why TAG International Tennis Academy is widely acknowleged to be the best tennis academy in Singapore
- Racquet Review: The Wilson Pro Staff Roger Federer Laver Cup Limited Edition RF97 2019
- Spotlight: Coach Bo Alburo – ITF Men’s 35+ World #2
- Spotlight: Coach X – ITF Men’s 35+ World #56
- Coach X appointed as Senior Coach of the ActiveSG Tennis Academy
- Coach xt and Peter Egos win Singapore Open Men’s 2019 Doubles Title
If you are looking to learn or improve your tennis, you can look to some of Singapore’s best private tennis lessons conducted by the best Singapore tennis coaches from the best tennis academy in Singapore, TAG International Tennis Academy by taking private tennis lessons. We can be contacted at +65 9029 8400 or contact us HERE.