Competitive Tennis Training in Singapore
TAG International Tennis Academy is regarded in Singapore as the leading tennis academy for the provision of competitive tennis training in Singapore. Specialising in the coaching and development of competitive tennis players, TAG International Tennis Academy’s professional coaching roster consists of several of the region’s former top competitive players themselves.
Competitive Tennis Training in Singapore by Elite Coaching Team
Coach X – Highest world rank of #56 on the ITF Men’s 35+ World Tour, Coach to Singapore’s Men’s National Team. Currently coaches top Singapore juniors Matthias Wong, Maximus Wong, Bill Chan, Claire Chan, Joelle Goh, Julienne Goh, Lerr Min, Matthew Johnstone, Natania Tan, Charlotte Yeo and Kyra Yip.
Coach Rocky Paglalunan – Joint Head Coach, Winchester Tennis Arena. Head Coach, Chinese Swimming Club. Singapore Open Men’s Singles Champion. Coached Jeson Pratombon to ITF U18 #9. Coach to Singapore’s highest ever ITF ranked junior, Isaac Ong. Currently coaches top Singapore junior Vishal Prakash, Natania Tan and Evan Lee.
Coach Bo Alburo – Joint Head Coach, Winchester Tennis Arena. Currently coaches top Singapore juniors Aaron Chiu, Eldon Lee.
Coach Jeremy Maniago – Director of Tennis. Currently coaches top Singapore juniors Bill Chan, Claire Chan, Maximus Wong, Abriez Wong and Charlotte Yeo.
Coach Michael Mantua – Assistant Director of Tennis. Favourite hitting partner of the WTA stars when they are in Singapore. Coach to Matthias Wong and Kanika Vaidya.
Coach Ray Evan – Assistant Director of Tennis (Adult Competitive). The doubles maestro, Coach Ray Paler is the coach to several WITS and LTS teams and individually to adult players playing in Singapore’s competitive inter-club, WITS and LTS leagues.
Coach Israel Abarquez – Assistant Director of Tennis. Two Singapore Open Singles Titles and a Singapore Open Doubles title. Coach to Irving Fung, Robin Cheng, Joelle Goh, Julienne Goh, Gareth Kong, Matthew Yip and Kyra Yip.
Coach Neils Khoe – Assistant Director of Tennis. Coach to Anarv Kapoor.
Coach Dave Regencia – Assistant Director of Tennis. Coach to super prodigy Abriez Wong.
Coach Peter Egos – Assistant Director of Tennis. Coach to several juniors who are starting to break through the junior ranks. Watch this space.
Coach Bobby Esquivel – Director of Tennis (Strength & Conditioning). Coach to Aaron Chiu, Vishal Prakash, Frederick, Eldon Lee and Erin Lee.
Coach Parekh Pratim – Assistant Director of Tennis. Coach to Kanika Vaidya.
Coaching venues include TAG International Tennis Academy’s flagship Winchester Tennis Arena (Indoor), Chinese Swimming Club, Safras, Our Tampines Hub (Indoor), Heartbeat @ Bedok (Indoor), public courts or the tennis court in your condominium.
The TAG International Tennis Academy Definitive Guide Series
We hope you have found this article informative. If so, please share it with your tennis playing family and friends.
This article is part of the TAG Definitive Guide Series which encompasses the best tennis advice available on the internet. If you enjoyed this article, some other interesting tennis instruction articles you may like:
Technical Instruction Guide:
- Best tips to a Powerful Modern Forehand by Coaches of TAG International
- Best tips to a reliable Double Backhand by TAG Coach Israel Abarquez
- Best tips to a powerful serve by TAG Coach Michael Mantua
- Best tips to a on the return of serve for a one-hander by TAG Coach Peter Egos
- Best tips to a devastating one handed backhand by TAG Coach Bo Alburo
- Best tips to a knee buckling drop shot by TAG Coach Ten Rapeepat
- Best tips to a ferocious inside out forehand by TAG Coach Jeremy Maniago
- Best tips to a picture perfect topspin lob by TAG Coach Parek Pratim
- Imparting the Advanced Foundation to Juniors to Ensure their Long Term Development
Tactical Instruction Guide
- Best tips to an impregnable defence by TAG Coach Rocky Paglalunan
- Best tips on the art of poaching in doubles by TAG Coach Dave Regencia
- Best tips to an effective Serve and Volley Game by TAG Coach Ray Evan
- Best left-hander tips by TAG Coach Parekh Pratim
- Best tips to hit the ball Early on the Rise
Tournament Preparation Guide
- Best tennis conditioning exercises to become more accurate and powerful and outlast your opponents by TAG Coach Bobby Esquivel
- Best advice on Nutrition and Diet in Tennis for Peak Athletic Performance by TAG Coach xt
- Mental Toughness Secrets in Tennis to Win You More Matches
- Essential Items you need in your Tennis Bag on Match Day
Singapore Tennis Information Guide
- Complete guide to Ladies Tennis in Singapore
- Comprehensive guide to tennis strings, and the best tennis stringers in Singapore
- Spotlight: ATP Malaysia Open Sharon Yeo of String Fix in the Central Business District of Singapore
- Spotlight: Australian Open Stringer Melvin Tan of Leisure Sports in Orchard Singapore
- Spotlight: Best children tennis birthday party host Mervyn Goh of ImaginArts
- Spotlight: Interesting things to know about Coach Rapeepat Thonghatta including that he was coach to 2 ATP Players before joining TAG
- Why TAG International Tennis Academy is widely acknowleged to be the best tennis academy in Singapore
- Racquet Review: The Wilson Pro Staff Roger Federer Laver Cup Limited Edition RF97 2019
- Spotlight: Coach Bo Alburo – ITF Men’s 35+ World #2
- Spotlight: Coach X – ITF Men’s 35+ World #56
- Coach X appointed as Senior Coach of the ActiveSG Tennis Academy
- Coach xt and Peter Egos win Singapore Open Men’s 2019 Doubles Title
If you are looking to improve your tennis, you can look to some of Singapore’s best private tennis coaches such as the tennis coaches from the best tennis academy in Singapore, TAG International Tennis Academy by taking private tennis lessons. We can be contacted at +6598395232, or contact us HERE.
TAG International Tennis Academy
Where Champions Learn to Play
Winchester Tennis Arena
Where it’s Game On, Always.